How to insert more than 1 attachment

Hi there, Can somebody give me some advice how to create an e-mail with more than 1 attachment ? I tried to use the OCX “Microsoft MAPI message control”, and it works perfectly for 1 attachment, but I don’t know how to insert more. Furthermore I didn’t succeed to lauch an e-mail without a dialog-screen. I can do wath I want, but I always have to pass trough our mail-system (Notes) where I have to confirm to send. (for the record : we are still working with Navision 2.01) Thanks , Ria

Have a search for SMTP OCX. I think it must be in the downloads of mibuso.com. This OCX can send e-mail messages without an e-mail application. Regards, Jan-Pieter

Hi FYI It is not possible to insert more than 1 attachment using Microsoft MAPI message control. This is true at least until Attain. Not sure what the situation is after that.

quote:

dwest wrote: Hi FYI It is not possible to insert more than 1 attachment using Microsoft MAPI message control. This is true at least until Attain. Not sure what the situation is after that.

this is not true, you just need to add a new function to this codeunit. I did it in version 2.60 and version 3.10. Can’t rember the exact code but I do know that it meant replicating the FileAttach function

Thanks Dean, I already found a solution a few weeks ago. I just had to copy the source coding concerning the attachment file. Instead of 1 parameter for the attachment file, I used 10 parameters (for max 10 attachments) and it works.