In Luc van Vugt’s book for Automated Testing he mentions on page 42 Standard tests provided by Microsoft. When I say Get Test Codeunits in the Test tool the system does not add the standard TestCode. Does anyone know how to import the Standard test code to BC 18.4 onPrem. I want to try and use it without docker.
There was a couple of steps to get the standard tests and Libraries.
- From C:\BC18.4 W1\Applications\testframework you need to install the
- TestLibraries :: Any,Assert,Variable Storage,Permissions Mock
- Performancetoolkit:: (In this order)- Performance Toolkit, Performance Toolkit Tests, Performance Toolkit Samples
- Test Runner:: Test Runner
2.From “C:\BC18.4 W1\Applications\BaseApp\Test” install the
“Microsoft_Tests-TestLibraries.app” first. After Publishing and installing this app you should be able to install the rest of the test apps in the folder.
- There are alot of test apps on the DVD. Again, Install the Test Library in the folder first (if there is one ) and then the app/s.
- system application
- Email- Current User Connector
- Email- Microsoft 365 Connector
- Email- Outlook REST API
- Email- SMTP Connector
- onprem permissions