How to get the privileges list of a duty in D365 FO using x++

Can anyone tell me how can we get privileges associated to a duty using x++ code in D365 FO?

we can get the privileges list of a role from this table SecurityRolePrivilegeExplodedGraph, like wise i want to retrieve the privileges added to the duty.

Is there a class or table/view to retrieve the privileges list of a duty.

Can’t you get it from SystemSecurityDutyEntity?

Thanks for your valuable input and i got the solution by from the class SecurityRoleDutyPrivilegeExplodedGraphController and all the details were populated in the table SecurityRoleDutyPrivilegeExplodedGraph.

Can anyone tell me how can we get the entry points list associated to a privilege in D365 FO using x++ code.

The last question doesn’t belong to this thread, but note that I answered it in Entry points for secuirty privilege in D365 FO.

Thanks for the sharing Martin

i am getting the entry points form the privilege created from the AOT, where as i am getting error if i tried to retrieve it from the privileges created from the security configuration.

SystemAdministration—>Security—>Security Configuration

It’s still off-topic here (this thread is about How to get the privileges list of a duty in D365 FO using x++).

If you wish, create a new thread with an appropriate title and explain your business requirements there. Please realize that if you don’t explain your requirements, the solutions we give you will ignore such unstated requirements and then we’d be all wasting time.