How to Get Financial Dimension in the Vendor XML generated using Vendor AIF Document Service

Hi,

We are am working on AX 2012 R2. We are integrating AX with CRM. I am running into some problem with my customization whose details are as below:

When we are Creating / Updating a Vendor in AX, we are generating the XML in AX using Vendor AIF Document Service and sending this XML out of AX.

The generated XML does not contain the Financial Dimension information that we filled for the Vendor while creating it in AX.

Findings: The generated XML does not contain the Financial Dimension information since the Vendor Query in AX i.e. “AxdVendTable” does not contain the table hierarchy information in it.

Solution that we tried: We duplicated the out of Box Vendor Query provided by the standard AX and customized it by adding the hierarchy of tables to the VendTable node of the "AxdVendTable"Query. Using this query we generated the new AIF Document service for the Vendor.

Now when we are using this customized Vendor Service to generate the Vendor XML, we are running into the another issues which are detailed in the attached document along with what the details of what is our desired outcome.

Note: Please refer the attached document to get the clear idea of the issue and the desired output that we are expecting.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me resolve this issue.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Muneeb