How to generate a form in a routing ?

Dear all, I would like to ask you about routing line especially about how system capture the form of menus available in the operation button of a routing. For example : CurrForm.RoutingLine.FORM.ShowComment; I know there is a form comment, but I don’t understand why navision didn’t use runobject to generate the comment form, and what is the code meaning ? Rgds, mark

quote:

Dear all, I would like to ask you about routing line especially about how system capture the form of menus available in the operation button of a routing. For example : CurrForm.RoutingLine.FORM.ShowComment; I know there is a form comment, but I don’t understand why navision didn’t use runobject to generate the comment form, and what is the code meaning ? Rgds, mark
Originally posted by mark_christs - 2006 Apr 27 : 09:02:40

The code calls from the Routing form (99000766) a function in the Routing Lines form (99000765), which is part of the Routing form as source of a subform control. The function calls the Comment Card form after setting filters in order to show only the comments for the active line, that is the operation line where the cursor is on. Anna