How to do Production Journal if there is multiple RPO Lines?

Hi Friends,

Company X got a sales order from a customer for item Y. Item Y having 5 variants of sizes and the customer ordered all 5 sizes.All this item variants using same PBOM.The company entered all this information in a single sales order and based on this they created a Released Production Order and they are getting all this information in RPO Lines.Here they need to select RPO line one by one and need to do the Production Journal.My questions are:

1)Instead of selecting RPO lines one by one can they select all this 5 lines together and do the production journal?

2)how can they take a report of consumption of rawmaterial together for this particular FPO?

1)Instead of selecting RPO lines one by one can they select all this 5 lines together and do the production journal?

The only way is to use Output Journal

2)how can they take a report of consumption of rawmaterial together for this particular FPO?

It would require a modification to the Shortage report to show requirements for all lines of Prod. Order. Standard Shortage Report shows requirements per prod. Order Line.

Hi Dimus, thanks for ur reply…But i could not do it using output jounal…can u please give me a brief note on how to do it using output journal…

thanks in advance