How to display clients company logo in main menu

Hai… How do i display clients logo in the main menu(right side) beside attain logo in the right corner. I tried with picture box, but could not do it. Thanx in advance for the information…

Try with an image-control where property Bitmap=C:\directory\myBitmap.bmp

Hello, If you would like to use the Picture in the Company Information please do the following. Design the Main Menu: Add the Company Information table as a global variable e.g. CompanyInfo Create a picturebox on the Main Menu. The source expression should be: CompanyInfo.Picture For tidyness change the boarder property to “No” Then add the following code after the standard code on the Form - OnOpenForm trigger: // Start IF CompanyInfo.GET THEN CompanyInfo.CALCFIELDS(Picture); // End The IF…GET condition is important, because if you do not include it and someone tries to create a new company in the database, they will fail because the Company Information table will not have a record to display. The advantage of this is that if they ever change their logo, the one on the menu will automatically update because it is being pulled from Company Information. Clients appreciate a flexable solution [:)]

Hello Edward, Thanx a lot for the golden piece of code…It worked fine and my client is very happy… Thanx Once again…

Always glad to be of service! [:I]