How to display Buttons on particular User group in ax 2012 R3

How to assign those buttons Apply adjustment, Recalcuate and Tax applicability on particular User group or Role

Please suggest me any one.

Tax123.png

The button/button group has the needed permission property set to Delete. So the buttons will be visible to the userwho has that access.
But in your case i can see that the buttons are disabled and one is enabled. It may not be due to the permissions. Look at the code.

Kranthi

I want to access those buttons Finance Role only. i put the permission property set to Delete. it’s not working

Not sure what do you mean by that?

There are two privileges related to it.

\Security\Privileges\TaxDocumentView - cannot access these buttons as access level is set to read

\Security\Privileges\TaxDocumentMaintain - can access these buttons as access level is Delete

\Security\Privileges\TaxDocumentView - cannot access these buttons as access level is set to read

\Security\Privileges\TaxDocumentMaintain - can access these buttons as access level is Delete

yes i find out above two privileges but where can i see access level is set to read and delete

I want to give permission those three buttions to FinUser_P role

Please help me kranthi

Tax1.PNG

Look at the AccessLevel property of the Entry point in those privileges.

\Security\Privileges\TaxDocumentMaintain\Entry Points\TaxDocumentLauncher

\Security\Privileges\TaxDocumentMaintain\Entry Points\TaxDocumentLauncherByTransitDocument

yes kranthi as u said i check the two entry points properties alrday have Read and Delete.

Tax12.PNG

Is that a custom role? Do you have those two entry points in your custom privilege/role?

If you want to display those buttons only for the custom role, add those two entry points to the privilege and set the access level to Full control and modify the standard privilege that has the full control to these entry points.

Thank you so much kranthi working fine