How to debug this?

I have a CP running with the standard product.asp displaying product cards. Everytime I click the ‘Getmyprice’ button, we keep getting a ‘My Price’ of $0.00. Always. There seems to be no issue with XML, synchronizations etc. If things were stuck in jobmq, I would firstly see them and secondly get the ‘No reply from Navision’ message. Information seems to go across and come back but the ‘My price’ is zero. I have now created a test table and insert a record there everytime Salesmanagemt.CreateQuote is called by the ‘Myprice’ button. It worked on an out of the box CP, but I dont know if it will work on the development version (though the product.asp is no modified). Is there any other damn way to trace this problem?

Why don’t you save the XML’s that is involved, the one that comes in from the FE and make sure it contains the correct info then also save the reply XML generated from navision to file. I belive you can do both of these in Naivison Codeunits using XMLDOc.Save. Remember to remove it :wink: it slows down the thing quite alot…