How to create the Quarantine order before packing slip

Hi ALL,
How to create the Quarantine order before packing slip ( even I configured before Packing slip in the Quality association form ) , but I could not able to find how it will create the quarantine orders ?
Thanks in advance.

Try to process the packing slip.

Hi ,

I dont want to post the packing slip . Befoer packing slip i need to create the Quarantine order automatically .( i configured the same in the Quality association form )

Please guide me

And there is nothing to automatically create it, if you try to process a packing slip it will tell you, I cannot remember if it creates it, but by trying to process it you would at least find out.

Hi Sir,

I agree if i create the packing slip then it will create the Quanrantine order automatically .

My question is how to create the Quanrantine order automatically before packing slip after configuring the Quality associate form as before packing slip?

Please guide me.

Quarantine order ot Quality order? No association for quarantine. With quality the before acts as a prevention to booking in stock - it is a control mechanism and ensures you cannot book it in, so you have to go and create it (from memory but feel free to check).

Hi pioneers,

What i understood from the above post , AX does support the functionaity to create the Quarantine order before creating the packing slip ( Even in the Quality Asscioate form Quality before packing slip option is true )

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Hello Lally, maybe this post can help you a little. Best regards

http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/47073/275240.aspx#275240

Hi all,

I have a problem with looping generate quality order when packing slip a sales order. In Quality Association, I set generate document type “before packing slip” and document block is “Packing slip”.

But I try in CEU company account, it work as I need. so when packing slip a sales order, AX will block to create packing slip journal while quality order still open or status quality is fail. And when packing slip again until generate packing slip journal if quality status is pass.

anyone can help me?