How to create company specific Labels in AX 2012?

Can any one help me How to create a company specific(Legal entity) Labels in AX. When I change a Label in a company say DAT for a form or menu item its and change the company to CEE it should change the I should get its original Label but its getting changed.?

Help Please.

That’s not possible; labels are application-wide. If it’s really necessary, you can write some code to dynamically switching labels in forms and create separate menu items (unwanted menu items can be hidden by security setup).

Hi Martin Drab,

Thanks for the reply. But In while creating Legal Entity we can specify the language Eg: "DAT"company - Language: en-us(english) ane for CEU company- Language: ar(arabic) Is this works?

ie when I open “DAT” Company we have to get English language lables

and when I open “DAT” Company we have to get Arabic language lables.

Unfortunatly in my instance I installed only en-us. I didn’t installed other language lables.

Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh Kumar

Hi Martin Drab,

Thanks for the reply. But In while creating Legal Entity we can specify the language Eg: "DAT"company - Language: en-us(english) ane for CEU company- Language: ar(arabic) Is this works?

ie when I open “DAT” Company we have to get English language lables

and when I open “CEU” Company we have to get Arabic language lables.

Unfortunatly in my instance I installed only en-us. I didn’t installed other language lables.

Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh Kumar

You can use labels in different languages, that works very well. But the language used for UI depends on configuration of AX client and user setup, not on companies in database. Company language has impact to business logic, but it’s not related to application UI.

Hi Martin,

I think no solution for different languages for different companies in Same Instance (and also Korean Language is not AX Languages).