How to comb. purchase into pod. shortage -list rpt

Dear All, I have a problem relate to report, I want to add expected receipt date in the production order shortage list report beside lead time calculation. I have created C/AL global with name purchline, type record is purchase line, then create new field and in sourceexp I fill purchline.“expected receipt date”, but after run it, I can’t see them. Also, may I use production order lead time in the production BOM instead of lead time calculation in the item card ? what is the different ? because every sub-assemblies will have routings, so I think it’s useless to create production BOM lead time. Pls let me know the answers. Rgds, Mark

Dear All, I have a problem relate to report, I want to add expected receipt date in the production order component of prod. order - shortage list report beside lead time calculation. I have created C/AL global with name purchline, type record is purchase line, then create new field and in sourceexp I fill purchline.“expected receipt date”, but after run it, I can’t see them. [?] Also, may I use production order lead time in the production BOM instead of lead time calculation in the item card ? what is the different ? because every sub-assemblies will have routings, so I think it’s useless to create production BOM lead time. Pls let me know the answers. Rgds,

Sounds like it is not found the Purchase Line, you need to link on 3 key fields [:)] You should have some code like // Go get the Purchase Line if not then Clear IF NOT PurchLine.GET(Document Type,Document No.,Document Line No.)THEN PurchLine.INIT; If you have this code, have you tested to see that you are getting the Purchase Line record?

Dear David, Tks a lot for your prompt reply and kindness to reply my question. I will try to implement your answer. have a nice ansd success day. GB rgd, Mark