How to Collect All typical Error Message Processing in NAV

I need to collect all typical Error Message Processing in NAV with purpose translate to vietnamese. Help me plz. like the URL: blogs.msdn.com/…/error-message-processing.aspx

The messages displayed in these examples, and in all other places in NAV are customized into the application objects. The text can either be changed by developers directly in the objects or by using the Development Environment Tools → Translate → Import / Export functions. Both requires a full development license.

i try to do it, but i need to error from nav system like testfield…it is not from he text can either be changed by developers. Can you have me?

I’m sorry, but I don’t “have you”!

The errors texts and field captions and object names etc. which are used by the application, and stored in the objects.

But if you export these texts, then you can translate the text to whichever language you want, and then use the same tool to import your text back into the objects. When this is done, then a developer needs to recompile the objects again, in order for NAV to include your translated texts.

And just asking, but isn’t there already a Vietnamese translation of Dynamics NAV?

Thanks you so much, it have already a Vietnamese translation of Dynamics NAV!