How to change fonts size?

We use navision attain version 3.01 B. We got the font problem. It is very small. We want to change font of every screens. I have tried to change the windows font but it did successful. Anybody has the solution. Please advise.

There are only two possibilities: - You can change the font in every form. - You may also change the screen resolution. But, both solutions are not really satisfied. André

I have tried to change the screen resolution but it’s still small.

I wonder, if there is somebody there with a another solution. The solution from our NSC: After a couple of months work with ATTAIN you have to wear glasses! Andre Edited by - andre ddb on 2002 Jun 07 11:49:25

Hi! I’m not sure if this works in Attain to but in NF2.60 this should be possible (Haven’t tried this): The standard Navision font is Helvetica (Attain: Tahoma? I don’t know …) But, that’s just an alias: Somewhere in the Registry, there’s a font substitute like this Helvetica = Arial (?) If something like that is possible in Attain, maybe you could change the font-substitute to a font, that fits better with your screen resolution? Regards, Jörg P.S.: Have you tried to set the WIN display to “Large Fonts”? Joerg A. Stryk Apollo-Optik, IT/ERP Edited by - stryk on 2002 Jun 07 11:58:59

Hi Jörg, P.S.: Have you tried to set the WIN display to “Large Fonts”? Changing the font in Windows has only effect on the ATTAIN- window (Datei, Bearbeiten etc.). All forms are still in Navision - standard (to small). andré

I just remembered that we had a similar topic: http://www.navision.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=823&FORUM_ID=9&CAT_ID=3&Topic_Title=help+for+fontname+in+report+design&Forum_Title=Attain%2FFinancials+-+Developer+Forum The Registry-Key is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fontsubstitutes\Helvetica Joerg A. Stryk Apollo-Optik, IT/ERP

My registry editor already had “Helvetica= MS Sans Siref” but the font size still small.

Navision uses its own built in fonts, you can’t really do anything with it. BUT… can someone explain how you change the fonts in word and excel. Since everyone expects it of Navision, I assume that it is possible in other windows programmes. _________________________ David Singleton Navision Consultant since 1991 dmks22@comcast.net___________