How to bring the Employee Code into Posted Voucher Report?

While posting the entry in the “Payment Journal”, I had entered the “Employee Code”, in the Payment Journal Form. This is the case for the employee who has given advance by the company.

So while generating the report I need the “Employee Code”. I have used the report which is in the NAV itself, which is “Posted Voucher”. The report takes “G/L Entry” as the source table. But I do not see the Employee Code into that table.

Can you guide me.

If you need add Employee Code field in G/L Entry and Bank Account Ledger Entry (if you are using Bank Account) and Vendor Ledger Entry (if you are using Vendor) and pass the Employee Code from Gen. Journal Line to respective tables while posting…

Well I have used Bank Account and Vendor Ledger Entry, while posting. I have also passed the Employee Code in the Payment Journal form.

Do i need to again, pass the employee Code in the Gen. Journal Line (Table)?

Gen. Journal Line is the SourceTable of Payment Journal.

Can you see Employee Code value in Vender Ledger Entry and Bank Account Ledger Entry?

Why didnt you add Employee Code in G/L entry?

Look into Table No 355 Ledger Entry Dimension

In this table you will get all dimension information related to Ledger documents.

So you can filter on Tableno,Entryno and find out Employee code.

Is Emoloyee code a field in Form or Did you enter via Dimensions?

Employee Code is in the “Payment Journal” form. In which we enter the employee code.

Once its posted. The value does not appear in the G/L entry.

I have added the field in the G/L entry Table too, but still the code doesnt come over there.

Employee Code is in the “Payment Journal” form. In which we enter the employee code.

Once its posted. The value does not appear in the G/L entry.

I have added the field (Employee Code) in the G/L entry Table too, but still the code doesnt come over there.

You have write code to pass the value from Payment Journal to G/L Entry…

You have to write a code in Codeunit No 12

In Function InitGLEntry.

I wrote the code in CodeUnit 12.

But still I cant get the “Employee Code” in the g/l entry table…

Do I need to manage other things too?

may I know where did you write and what?

Have you added Employee Code in Table No 81 Gen.Journal Line.

As Navision flows entry from Journal to Ledger.

Yes I have added Empolyee Code in Table No 81.

I had written code in CodeUnit 12 in InitGLEntry as

GLEntry.“Employee Code” := GenJnlLine.“Employee Code”;

And my problem is that, when i enter the employee code in the payment form; and then see the table “Gen. Journal Line”, I dont see the “Employee Code” in the “Gen. Journal Line” itself.

Try to Post now and let us know if any issue.

I did the same and working fine for me…

And it will take effect from next time when you have posted…

not for already posted entries…