How to apply multiple documents with service tax in one Bank Payment transaction

Dear Experts,

I have tried to apply multiple documents with service tax in one Bank Payment transaction, however they system shows the below error;

Considering the number of transactions of the Company it is not possible to apply single document per transaction which is time consuming process.

Kindly let us know if any other ways are there to apply multiple documents with service tax in one Bank Payment transaction to save the time.

Regards,

V.Raghavendra

I guess its a limitation of Reverse Service Tax Patch…may be in the new service tax patch it might be taken care of…

else you post the payment entry without applying and then apply it through vendor ledger entries.

Dear Nandesh,

I also tried posting the payment without applying and then applied it through vendor ledger entries.

system is showing the same error “you cannot apply multiple documents with service tax in one transaction”.

Hi,

It’s a limitation in reverse service tax patch wherein you cannot apply multiple documents, so you have to apply it one at a time.

Thanks & Regards,

Nandesh Gowda