I have the following questions:
- What does SETCURRENTKEY actually do? How does it work?
- What is the benefit of SETCURRENTKEY?
- Why would I use SETCURRENTKEY?
- When would I use SETCURRENTKEY? In a combination with something?
- What is the advantage of using an index and how do I tie this analogously to
the example of an old sorting system of a library?
- What type of database querying efficiency problems does this function solve?
The Navision IT Pro Developer Help documentation has not been helpful for me.