How can I see all Net requirements of an item ?

Dear all,

I have some sales orders for an item on months:

• December 2011

• January 2012

• February 2012

• August 2012.

But when I go to Inventory Management > Item Details > Inquiries > Net requirements, I just can see the requirements for the sales orders from December 2011 to February 2012. How can I see the requirement reference for the sales order on August 2012 ?

But, When I have one sales order for each month from December 2011 to August 2012, I can see all the requirements reference. Why Why Why ???

Thanks.

Press the update and update the MP, however I would guess it is to do with your time fences and how far forward you look on the MP or the specific item. Set it on the item to have a coverage time fence of 365 days and press the update button - do you see it?

I had set all time fences ( coverage group time fence, action time fence, anh master plan coverage time fence, explosion time fenceā€¦) to 350 days but it only show the same. When update the MP, it just create planned order for the net requirements references that it shown before.

I wonder why the net requirements shows the out put differently:

• When I have sales orders for the item in all months from December 2011 to August 2012 => it shows all the net requirements references. from December 2011 to August 2012.

• When I just have sales orders for the item in December 2011, Jan 2012, Feb 2012, and Aug 2012 => it only shows the net requirements references for Dec 2011, Jan 2012 and Feb 2012.

If I mirror your setup with the gap on a 30 day coverage I get one, extending to 365 I get them all. I would re-check the data of the August order again from the persepctive of planning and check there is no item coverage override by warehouse (you can see this on the net requirements screen). Works for me as they say. What are your coverage group settings and I will load the same if you like for comparison.

Thank you very much.

Now I could see all net requirements after updating the plan that be set up time fence to 365 days ( set up in form Master plans). The priority rule: Master plans > item coverage form > coverage of items (set in tab general in item table) > general coverage group ( set in the parameters form)