how can i put more total for every group in last of report or in footer section

hi guys i make report as title daily receipt report this report consist of two tables

G/L Account

G/L Entry

this report as following

posted date g/l account no document no amount

12/03/2012 12 15 150

12/03/2012 12 16 200

12/03/2012 12 17 200

12/03/2012 13 18 300

12/03/2012 13 19 400

i make this report but what i need is to display total for every group in footer section or last of report but not after every group as following
:

12/03/2012 12 15 150

12/03/2012 12 16 200

12/03/2012 12 17 200

12/03/2012 13 18 300

12/03/2012 13 19 400

12 550

13 700

how i make this as above i make this before by group footer but it display after every group but not suitable solution for me.

please help me

thanks

Hi,

Use Group Footer…

Hi I make this before but it come after every group(not needed) but i need is how to display group in last of report

You want to display one group per page?

like 1st group 1st page

2nd group 2nd page?

Hi guys what i need is to take all grouping in last of page not one per page sometimes in same date there are more group per one date .

what i need is to show two total as

12 550

13 700

not separated all above other

and i make this also is to get summary of report in last of report

i want to get summary to all grouping in report no need to see every group

so first you want to see all data

and then grouping data?

Did you try y printing all data in body section and then grouped data in group footer with new dataitem without body?

hi guys i try to make new data item as integer and grouping data in it but i cannot make can any one tell me how i add data item table as integer then grouping data

you are true i try to make new data item as integer and grouping data in it but i cannot make can any one tell me how i add data item table as integer then grouping data

google with “Temporary tables in navision” or “Integer dataitem in navision”

i put integer table then i put g/laccount no and amount in integer data item i added then indention as flowing

g/laccount

g/lentry

integer

but after this i found total of all amount in report display and repeated why what i need display every grouping and his total

You have a take a temporary table and insert grouped data in that and show the data in integer dataitem…

I don’t understand what you say i know integer data item but i don’t know how I use here how i put grouped data in it

thanks

Please contact your senior in office…

i make design of report as following :

gl/account

g/l entry

integer

and then put g/l entry as body of integer inside integer and when i make this it give me all record all are same and repeated more how i solve this problem.

Hi guys until now i dont get any solution to this question if any person have fob file ore exmple please send to me

thanks

You have posted the same question a number of times now, here and on mibuso. There have been a number of very useful suggestions that will most certainly help you get there. The only thing you ever say is “it doesn’t work” but you don’t explain what you tried, so how are we supposed to know what it is that you need help with?

If you want someone else to develop this for you, then you can hire a freelance developer to do it for you. If you are not going to do that you will have to work on this yourself.

http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=52728

http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=52735

http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=52830

Read through these again, there are some suggestions that could help you

We are still not able understand what you required.

I’m really not sure what you expect from the forums. You’re asking the same question over and over, and it doesn’t look like you are making any progress whatsoever. This report is a bit more advanced than the average report in the training material, but you don’t seem to understand even basic reporting. You seem to be completely stuck in one place. What you need is some quality time with a senior, and go over report design in general. Once you understand that, you can take the next step and play around with temporary record variables and Integer dataitems.

Do you have anyone in your office that you can ask to show you how to design reports?

Forget about temp variables, and forget about integer dataitems. It’s too advanced for you. Think in terms of repeating the same data twice. The first time you show the details, and the second time you only show group headers.