How can I fix this error?

In the g/l, chart of accounts, receivables-payables, that form is soooo slow that something has to be wrong. Well, I ran a test and got this error on so many accounts that I had to cancel the test: ‘Dimension Value’ does not exist. Code:SKH, Global Dimension No.:1 The Global Dimension 1 Code field in the G/L Entry table has a table relationship to the Code field in the Dimension Value table. ‘G/L Entry’ has the following identification fields and values: Entry No.=‘75958’ This slowness only occurred after they upgraded from 2.5 to 3.6. What will it take to fix this? thanks, Trint

[?]Did you use the upgrade toolkit when you were upgrading? The global dimensions might not have been converted properly - there is a major change regarding how dimensions are implemented between Financials and Attain.

I don’t know how they did this…a girl who works with the navision department here said she doesn’t think Financials even had Dimensions. Is that true?? If so, that would explain a lot…some of their reports don’t even calculate properly. thanks, Trint

I don’t know how they did this…a girl who works with the navision department here said she doesn’t think Financials even had Dimensions. Is that true?? If so, that would explain a lot…some of their reports don’t even calculate properly. thanks, Trint