Hot Fixes

Hi, Could you please clarify 1) What are the hotfixes available for the Sales / Purchases / Inventory Modules 2) Where can i get access to Customer Source website Regards Anurag Jatia I am a End user in the process of implementing Navision in my organisation.

Please contact your NSC

Dear New Hotfixes are available & can be downloaded from the FTP site. Ashish Bhardwaj Delhi

which site ?

Dear Toanurag, If you are working for an NSC, then you will have access to the FTP site from where you can download the “Hot Fixes”. If you are an end-user, then contact your NSC Regards, Srinivas Shetty

ty

Hi Anurag, Regarding Customersource, here is the email that I received from MBS some time back … … Currently, CustomerSource is not available for International Navision customers. I apologize for the inconvenience that this causes you and your firm! We do not have an estimated time that this access will be granted, but we are actively researching ways to make this possible. I understand that this may be very frustrating, but please work with your current partner and Microsoft resources to receive the support that you need to continue working as effectively and efficiently as possible. Thank you for your understanding! Regards, Marcia MBS Website Support … Regards, Harish Mohanbabu