Hot Fixes for Navision 3.00

Hi, Can anyone possibly help me on getting hot fixes for Navision W1 3.00. Going through the partner source I am able to locate the hot fixes for Navion attain, versions starting from 3.10. Still searching but I do not know if Microsoft must have scraped it the required fixes for 3.00. My client is currently using 3.00 Thanks. Abiola.

3.00 is/was called ‘Navision Solutions’ (till 2.6 Financials, > 3.10 Attain, I’m not quite sure about 3.01). As far as I know, 3.00 was, at least in Thailand, officially never released. We have had to use 2.60 or 3.01 instead. So no wonder why you cannot find any hotfixes on PartnerGuide. Are you sure your customer uses 3.00?

Hello, “Navision Solutions” 3.00 only existed as a beta evaluation version for NSCs in he UK as well. It was never intended for use by a customer. The first official 3.XX release was 3.01 Attain, as so many changes were required. As a result there were no hotfixes for 3.00.

Yeah, My client uses 3.00. They made the purchase at the point in time 3.00 was released. Thanks.

Yeah, My client uses 3.00. They made the purchase at the point in time version 3.00 was released. Thanks.