Highlighted fields

Previously when I open a window to print a label, the field where i were enter my ordre code where highlighted. This highlighting has disappered, how do i get i back ??

Please give a little bit more information on what you mean with “highlighted”. In general: an editable field in Navision will become highlighted (= blue background, white letters) when the cursor is put on the field. A non-editable field will remain black on white. That is, as long as you are using the standard Windows color-scheme. Did you perhaps change the color settings? (right-click on an empty part of the desktop, chose Properties, Design) John

Hi John, What i talked about is the highlighting with blue background and white letters. I does not relate to color settings. The situation is like this: When I choose to print a packaing label, i have to type in the ordre # to print the correct address. Previously I could start typing the ordre # right away when i had choosen the “print label menu point”. Now I have to start out by manually highlighting the old ordre # in order to overwrite it. It is kind of strange since this “automatic highlighting” it still works in other parts of navision.

Try using the forms ActiveControlOnOpen Property. Or in the forms trigger code CurrForm.“Order No.”.ACTIVATE; David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk