Hi all, Jean Franco here...!

Hi All,

My name is Jean Franco I live and work in London. I have been in IT for over 7 years, although my experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is relatively new I am in a fast track learning process. Most of my experience lays within network security, web security and most recently Microsoft Sharepoint all in sales and presales and consultant.

The company I work for now is called Equisys, we have developed a software addon that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics NAV. There are two products;

Zetadocs NAV Capture - used to capture inbound documents into a Document Queue then link documents to records in NAV and store in a SharePoint archive.

Zetadocs NAV Delivery - used to printo reports from NAV and deliver via Email/Fax/Hard Copy as well as storingthe delivered documents in a SharePoint archive.

There is a ‘Plus’ edition that is shipped with an SDK to allow customasition at specific project requirement.

As for me I enjoy my job as it gives me the opportunity to interact with many different people, develop relationship, achieve sales targets and company goals and objectives and present a product that offers many benefits to its users.

I love football and I am a big Liverpool fan, I sad that we could not buy any decent strikers this year ;-(

Please feel free to drop me a message!

Jean Franco.