Help with app testing and your feedback

Hello, I would like to see if anyone out there would be so kind as to test some software I designed and developed and provide some useful feedback. The product is called N-Fusion and uses Allaire ColdFusion to integrate Navision Financials 2.01B and above, C/SIDE or SQL, to the web. It is a real time system that attaches directly to any Navision Financials server. The first application I designed is a B2B customer self-service module and the site is located at: http://www.parentetech-nfusion.com To login, use the following username and password: User: nfusion@parentetech.com Pwd: GUEST (upper case) Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Steve Oren.

I have taken a look at this and I am quite impressed. Please E-Mail me at KARCHER@LMTFETTE.COM.I am trying to do some similar work. Maybe we can brain storm a little. Best Regards, Kevin Archer Kevin Arhcer

Hi Steve, I’m developer in a e-commerce startup. We’re implementing Navision 3.0 in the next weeks and would like to integrate our webshop with navision. the shop is java based and runs in Allaire Jrun. We did some research in accessing navision via MSMQ and what not. Maybe we could exchange some ideas on integration stuff. Feel free to send me an email to arne.heuschmann@electronica24.de. Best Regards Arne Heuschmann electronica24.de