Help on Drilldown

Hi,

I have 1 table (50066) with many fields but there are two fields as Flowfields with proper calcformula given

Feild one Table for CalcFormula is g/l entry and Fields two Table is 50065.

When i press F6 on both this fields the proper form is opened. Now I have created a form for this Table(50066) and the proper drilldown form can be opened whereas when i convert this form to page only Field one page is opening wheras page for Field 2 is not opening at all. Could someone please advice what more need to be done to get the drilldown for the 2nd field.

Thanks

John

Have you created a List Page for table 50065? I see that you have a page for 50066, and I’m assuming you have a list form for table 50065. If you don’t have a list page for table 50065, that may explain the problem you’re having. And when you create that list page for table 50065, be sure to give it the same object number as the list form for the 50065 table, otherwise it won’t work.

Hi John,

Did you try George’s suggestion? Did it help you? The members and moderators here on DUG use our spare time and help you for free, all we ask in return is that you spent a few seconds to let us know if we helped you solve your problem.

If the suggestion helped you solve your question/problem, then please click the “Verify Solution”, so that we can see that your problem is now “resolved”. Otherwise let us know how if there is something else you like to know.

Have a nice day! [:)]