Help on Date: Date is not valid

Hi,

I have a Table and a field. In this field i have a flow field with correct calcformula from Table 17 (G/L Entry).

Below is the calcformula

Global Dimension 1 Code FIELD Location Code
G/L Account No. FIELD Cash Account No.
Document Type FILTER Payment
Posting Date FIELD Posting Date

When i put this field in a form, drill down opens correctly. But if i open the page, the filter applied is mm/dd/yy instead of dd/mm/yy.

Is there anything to be done for page.

Thanks

John

Hi John,

What is the actual error message you receive? Can you please show an example of this (screen shot)?

Are you sure that you didn’t apply a different formatting to format property in the page?

Hi Erik,

I converted page from Form and there are no seperate changes to page, no different format for page.

I have attached a .rar file, it consists of 4 sheets

Please go through it.

Thanks

John
Page1.rar (637 KB)

Not quite sure what goes on, but it might be a problem with the regional settings on your server.

How is the default Windows data format on your server? is that mm/dd/yyy or dd/mm/yy?

Hi Erik,

Its not the problem with regional settings, the format is dd/mm/yyyy. It is strange that on the form it is coming ok and page is creating problem.

Through out the Erp it is working fine.

Thanks

John

You didn’t really answer my question. Are you using the same regional settings both on your server and on the computer from which you are running the RTC client, or is your NAV server running locally on your computer?

Hi Eric,

Yes same regional settings as I am using test environment which means server & client are both same

Thanks

John

Hi John,

I’m really not sure what’s going on there. But I would dive deeper into the actual definition of the flow field, but also the key used for it.

And then I would also check the date field in the table you have the flowfield giving the problem. Have you coded any formating in here?

Also are you getting the same error if you run this from a different computer?