Help needed in INventory Management - in NAV 9.0

Hi,

I am using Nav9.0 , Please help me in linking my item with Location in Inventory.[:’(]

Regards

Jasmin

Hi Jasmin,

I assume that you mean NAV 2009, not NAV 9.0 as no NAV 9.0 exists. NAV 2009’s other version code is 6.0.

You should specify exactly what you mean by “linking my item with Location in Inventory”.

Do you mean that you want a specific Item number to fixed to one Location code or are you just talking about the Item’s placement in your warehouse, or do you want one item in your inventory (like one piece) to be linked to one location code?

Hai Eric,

Thanks for the comments. Sorry that i mentioned it wrongly as Nav9.0, its Nav 2009 i am using .

What i want to know is “one item in your inventory (like one piece) to be linked to one location code”

I have created one item in sales and marketing , then i created variant and the location .( do we need to set the location for this item from warehouse?).

But we cannot see that item in SKU.

Regards

Jasmin

Hi Jasmin,

Ok! [:)]

You need to create your Stock Keeping Units manually. I think that there used to be a function to do this, but I cannot find this job in NAV 2009.