Help for Certification

Hi All,

I am in pune since last 4 months and i want to do Certification i have knowledge releted Funcational and technical in Navision . I am working as a tecnofuncational consultant.

So, please any one can give me any idea how to appear in the exam and code for that and which king of questions they are asking and is there any books available in market for this certification.

I am waiting for your support and possitive feedback.

Thanks and Regards,

Kishor K Bhatt

Hi Kishor,

Since how long are you working in navision?

Why do you want to do certification, what are your expectations?

One day in advance (or may be same day), visit a Prometric exam centre and give the online exam, in India fee for 1 exam is 50 $.

The official curriculam (pdf files) and hands on experience are sufficient for certification, you don’t need separate books just for certification.

By the way, which exam are you planning to appear in? You can get the Exam Preparation guide (or syllabusand weight-age to topics) from partnersource.

Good Luck

Hi Dhan Raj,

Thanks for your reply i am working in Navison since last 2 years but i am also studying in MCA . So, i could not appear any exam.

I have much experiance in technical side . So,could you please giud me that which exam code for technical exam ?

i was working on Navision 2.6 ,3.7 and 4.0. so, please guide me which is suitable for me.

I want to do certification for check my knowledge and for future grouth because most of the company require certification and it’s advantage that’s why.

Thanks & Regards,

Kishor K Bhatt

Hi,

I suggest you to give exams of latest version i.e. NAV2009. As NAV2009 has some significant changes like Pages and Reports in RDLC, so exam syllabus will also be different than earlier version exams.

So perhaps best thing will be to have NAV2009, install and play with it and then select exam from following:

Exam MB7-840: NAV 2009 C/SIDE Introduction

C/SIDE Solution Development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Certification Exam (Prometric Exam # MB7-841)

MB7-838 Installation and Configuration.

Hi,

Thanks for giving me your valueable time and support.

I don’t have cd for Navison 2009 and i don’t know the structure of the new version.

So, can you give me some idea from where i can get Navision 2009 ?

and one more thing that i don’t understand "Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ".

Thanks & Regards,

Kishor K. Bhatt

If you are working for an implementation partner, then you can get it from PARTNERSOURCE, else I don’t know if it is available on customersource.

"Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ".

The above was not written by me, seems system automatically did while copy, pasting the exam code etc…, so you can ignore that part.

Hi,

Thanks for your support.

Thanks & Regards,

Kishor K Bhatt