Happy Christmas Everyone!

Dear members and guests, Well today is Christmas Eve. Celebrated all over the world. Even by many of us who are not Christian ourselves. But it’s a happy day remembering birth of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago. A day I love to spend with my family. But this year it’s also a sad day, because it’s a day where I will be without my kids for the first Christmas ever. Because this year has been a very rough year for me. After 17 years (married for 13 years) I left my wife in May. A though decision, but I had to do it. It also gave me a back slash in the form of a beginning stomach ulcer, caused by all the stress, not only by the divorce, but also a lot of work, work, work… That’s also the reason why you haven’t seen as active here in the user group as usually. I had to cut down on the time I’ve been spending here. Not that I really wanted too, as I had so many plans that I wanted to do with the website. But here I want to thank David Singleton for returning to the rows of the active members. He has really done a great job, helping me and mostly all of you. Thank you David! Today I’m feeling a lot better. Many friends both in the real life, and many of you members, have helped me to get on with my life. I would like to highlight the advise I got from a close friend and member from India, to start meditating daily. This really helped me a lot. And later I’ve been joining a buddhist center (Karma Kagjy) here in Denmark. That has learned me soo much about the nature of myself. So thank you all for being here for me. It really warms my heart… I hope that next year will bring a lot more joy and happiness to everyone. I also expect that you are going to see a lot new stuff happening on this website, that I hope you are going to like. Thank you all, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster, Microsoft MVP - Navision

Support this site - Become a sponsor now!

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2006 for you Erik and for all members of this community.[^] Maybe 2006 will be the year we all meet. [:D]

Thanks Erik, I love this site and what you have doen for us all. As I said, if there is anything more I can do to help, let me know. Merry Christmas everyone.

[^] MERRY X-MAS everybody Welcome to the new year!!!

Erik, You have chosen the difficult (and expensive) route, good luck and encouragement from a fellow traveller. Thank you for all the hard work and inspiration.