Good by Lone Gunmen!

As you maybe know I referred to The Lone Gunmen a couple of times on this forum. The Lone Gunmen where a group of 3 (Frohike, Langly and Byers) helping Agent Fox Mulder solving x-files. Unfortunately they all died helping agent John Doggett and agent Monica Reyes (Gggrrrrr) saving the world from a deadly virus last Monday. In the Netherlands that is. This would mean they really died a couple of seasons ago. On behave of all Navsion.net members I would like to take this opportunity to see that we are going to miss you three. Rest in peace. http://www.thelonegunmen.com/

Emiel, I haven’t seen the X-files for a long time (I couldn’t even tell you if it’s still on over here in the UK!!!) [:0] [?] But I know who you’re talking about and it is sad news! [V]

Connull, The X-Files finished on BBC2 a few months ago - I only know this because it was the program that followed the openning episodes of the new series of 24. The lone gunmen were the three conspiracy theorists who advised Mulder & Scully on various weird things. Basiclly they looked like three Navision consultants who had been locked in basement for too long & fed only on pizza & coke [}:)] I have too agree that Monica Reyes is damn nice (Well, helllllllllloo!)[;)]. I also thought that Robert Patrick’s acting ability was pretty wasted as the stories had run out of steam. These days I’m more interested in 24 and The West Wing, and both interests are not entirely unconnected to the characters Kim Bauer or Ainsley Hayes…[}:)]

Edward, Good call about Elisha Cuthbert (Kim Bauer)!!! [:p] [;)] Monica Reyes is not bad! ------------------------------------------------------------------ The lone gunmen were the three conspiracy theorists who advised Mulder & Scully on various weird things. Basiclly they looked like three Navision consultants who had been locked in basement for too long & fed only on pizza & coke [}:)] ------------------------------------------------------------------ [:D]

I will possibly - no: probably - no: pretty darn sure - get tarred and feathered for this. [:D][B)] I have always found X-Files one of the most long-winded, boring and stupid series that have ever been released upon mankind [}:)] Please tell me that after > 10 years, they have finally solved all mysteries, kicked all E.T. b*tts and jailed all human conspirators. Please tell me that this is not one of these never-ending series (like Dallas, Dynasty, Star Trek etc.) where the third generation of second-class actors plays to scripts of strictly monotonically degrading quality, wit, and ingenuity. [xx(] Alright. I had to get this off my chest. Now one after another, please [:D]

Hi Edward Did you see Ainsley in the black dress last night? [:D]. So series 1 - Thursdays 22.00 Series 2 - Sundays 22.00 Series 3 - started Saturdays 21.00, moved all over hte schedules and has landed on Mondays at 23.15 are they trying to kill its popularity. Cannot stand Kim - caught 8 (?) times in 32 hours and counting - how stupid is this girl?

Hi Steven, Yes - I saw Ainsley’s (Backless) dress last night - As Sam Seaborn said: ‘Enough to make a good dog break his leash!’[}:)]…sorry my monitor seems to be steaming up…[;)] …A agree that the schedualling of The West Wing stinks. C4 loves to go on about how it is one of it’s flagship award winning drama imports & then sticks it in graveyard slots. Intelligence doesn’t seem to be Kim’s strong point… The first series of the X-Files was good at the time - full of good shocks , but they couldn’t progress the plot, then it desended in to self-parody, then I lost interest…zzz[|)]

Guy’s calm down! I think we maybe getting sidetracked from the original post! Have a little respect for the recently departed (well in the Netherlands anyway). [:D]

So what you are saying Connull is that Edward and I should stop complaining in a points of view style regading the scheduling and oggling the intellectual and physical charms of Ainsley (I’ll ignore the stupidity of Kim but respect her running - and her tight tops) and instead respect the original thread and mourn the lone gunmen - although I agree with Edward - downhill after series 2? Still if we cannot mourn the death of fictional characters here what else is left? Now where has that mourning smiley gone . . . . . . . .

I was thinking maybe you should start a new thread about these women that you keep dicussing?!? As opposed to using up the one that Emiel had started for the death of The Lone Gunmen! [:D]

Well as you have just restarted the women thread . . . . . No fair point - enough said. Edward and I will have to stick with http://members.fortunecity.com/hayes/ainsley_bio.html Oh the poor lone gunmen sob sob (is that better?[:D])

quote:

On behave of all Navsion.net members I would like to take this opportunity to see that we are going to miss you three

Can I exclude myself from this statement? I just remember three guys with too much hair. As far as TV deaths go, it hardly compares to, say, Buffy’s mum…

Steven - Excellent link[:D] If it comes to a choice, Kim definitely loses out to the (Self-proclaimed) Blonde Republican Sex Kitten… Perhaps Erik should open a new forum just to discuss Ainsley?

quote:

I was thinking maybe you should start a new thread about these women that you keep dicussing?!? As opposed to using up the one that Emiel had started for the death of The Lone Gunmen! [:D]

Thx CMDunbar, but really… I think the Lone Gunmen wouldn’t be to said if we talked about women instead [:D]

Emiel, Fair enough! [:D] Forget The Lone Gunmen … let’s talk ladies!!! [:p]

Nice to see we’re all working so hard to overthrow the ‘geek developer’ image [;)] I don’t recognise these women anyway - never saw the point in the West Wing when real US politics was so entertaining. Well, amusing.

Kristian, I haven’t seen The West Wing either - just do a search for their names and you’ll see, they are quite nice! [:p]