Gold Scale Sartorius

Does anyone know how to input data from Gold Scales to Navision ? I need to connect Sartorius GP2102 Gold Scale to Navision 2.0b using RS-232C. Please Help!!!

THe Sartorius is a pretty straight forward device, from what I remember, you send it a signal and it responds with a weight. To interface with 2.00 you have a number of options. Here are 3 OCX to link into the Serial. A program in C/Front to populate a table in navision. Write a simple interface program to the scale, that creates a file on disk and use this to transfer data. In any case, I recommend that you upgrade the Executables to version 2.01 this is really easy, and then you can use the OnTimmer trigger in a form. Speak to your NSC about the 2.01 upgrade. (Remember you only need executables). _________________________ David Singleton Navision Consultant since 1991 dmks22@home.com___________

Topic moved from “NOLUG” to “Integration” forum. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster

I have developed a codeunit that can handle both Mettler Toledo scales and Satorius. If you are interested I am sure, that we can cut a deal :slight_smile: //Henrik Helgesen -: KISS::Keep it Simple, Stupid :-

Hello Henrik, I am interested in the codeunit that you developed!