GO PRO RETAIL

HALLO, IN MY DATABASE (GO PRO RETAIL)THERE ISN’T AN INVENTORY AND IT’S SETUP FOR “ZONE AND BINS”. IS THERE A METHOD TO IMPORT DATAS FROM NAVISION ATTAIN DATABASE? IF I TRY TO IMPORT A FOB, IT DOESN’T WORK. COULD ANYONE WRITE ME THE CORRECT METHOD? OR I HAVE TO SETUP THE INVENTORY( IN ATTAIN IS THE “WHITE” ONE) FROM THE BEGINNING? THANKS

Go Pro Retail is a Navision Database. Your database may be modified to hide normal navision functionality like inventory management. What happens and what are you trying to import? what is the white one?

I’ll try to explain me better. I have a standard Navision database I use as DEMO for customer. A customer asked me for a Go Pro Retail demonstration. I’d like to import the datas that I have in my DEMO database in a GOPRO RETAIL database. When I import this datas, I can’t see the datas (of the DEMO database) in the Go Pro database. Could you suggest me how to do it in the right way? Thanks

A std Gopro Retail database should has default data in it already. You should be able to Run the POS, create sales, and post a statement. For a simple demo, importing items should be enough. (Change Type to “Retail Item” and remember that Posting Groupd might need changing!) I can’t say why you are not seeing any data. What are you trying to import? Does you licence cover GoPro products?