GL Code balance Report

Hey all,

I need to pull a report that gives me the beginning balance, credits, debits, and the ending month end balance of any gl code. I have tried the trial balance but I am not getting the right numbers. Any help is appreciated. BTW i have AX 2009

You tried Balance list?

I tried it but it is giving me similar results to the “trial balance”. Am I not choosing the right options? For the month of june I put the dates 6/01/2012 - 6/30/2012 but it keeps giving me the wrong balance.

Hi,

Have you looked why it’s giving wrong balance or have you checked with transactions. Ideally trial balance report should server your purpose.

Pranav

Well when I do my recs in excel I check to see that they match with the GL balance from chart of accounts so I know all my recs balance but I need backup from AX. I have tried to figure out why it is giving me the wrong balance but I can’t figure it out.

Well when I do my recs in excel I check to see that they match with the GL balance from chart of accounts so I know all my recs balance but I need backup from AX. I have tried to figure out why it is giving me the wrong balance but I can’t figure it out.