Get Vendor Ldger Entry's

I have a Report develop on a Purchase Inv. LIne DataItem.

I must get the Vendor Ledger Entry’s for a Vendor Number on a FilterDate user range:

I Tried this but is not OK, variable Ded cames empty and the VendorLedgerEntry.Posting Date does not respect the user FilterDate

I Create a new Function, and put ONAfterGetRecord

CalcDed(VendLedgerEntry);

CalcDed(VendorLedgerEntry : Record “Vendor Ledger Entry”)

CLEAR(VendLedgerEntry);

IF “Purch. Inv. Line”.“Buy-from Vendor No.”<> ‘’ THEN BEGIN
“Purch. Inv. Line”.SETRANGE(“Buy-from Vendor No.”,“Purch. Inv. Line”.“Buy-from Vendor No.”);
“Purch. Inv. Line”.SETFILTER(“Purch. Inv. Line”.“Posting Date”,DateFilter);
VendLedgerEntry.INIT;
VendLedgerEntry.SETFILTER(VendLedgerEntry.“Vendor No.”, “Purch. Inv. Line”.“Buy-from Vendor No.”);
IF VendLedgerEntry.FINDSET THEN BEGIN

IF VendLedgerEntry.“Vendor No.” = “Purch. Inv. Line”.“Buy-from Vendor No.” THEN
Ded := VendLedgerEntry.Amount;

In Report Dataitem below Purch .Inv Line add one more dataitem Vendor Ledger Entry and set relationship with Document No.

Remol

In my report I have only one section, Purch.Inv.Line GroupFooter. Where all my variables fields are printed.

That solution does not feet on my report :frowning:

The ‘awfull truth’ to Ded being empty is that you are asigning an empty value to it with this statement:

VendLedgerEntry.Amount is a FlowField which by default is not stored in the database but has to be calculated using the C/AL function CALCFIELDS. So before being able to use its value you have to program this statement:

VendLedgerEntry.CALCFIELDS(Amount);

Then:

• I wonder what the full extend of your code is as I see you using BEGIN in your code which (in your code snippet above) is not balanced by END
  • Why setting filters on “Purch. Inv. Line” when you are not asking the database to give you any data for it (see 2nd and 3rd code lines above)?
  • Why using an INIT as FINDSET will fill all fields of the record?