Get the certificate

Hi all, I will take Navision Overview exam in 5 days [;)] I need your help, if you can tell me some links that could help me, or a demo of the test, any FAQ s or questionarries etc. Thanks a lot.

just pay attention during the course and read the documentation, then you will do just fine.

Hi, Can anybody let me know the exam centres available in India. Thanks Anu

Hi If you go www.vue.com then you can use the locator function to find one local to you. As your profile says you are in Kerala I took the liberty [:D] These are listed: Radnet Solutions +91-495-2724913 Second Floor ,Techno Top Building V.M.Basheer Road Calicut, Kerala 673 001 Integral Cybertek +91 (484) 2365948/78 1-D Lotus Apartments D.H. Road Cochin, Kerala 682 016 Cyberprism 91-0484-2396 844 S.T.P.I, Kacharipady, Chittoor Road, Cochin., Kerala 682 018 Logic Software Solutions Pte Ltd 91-484-2393141 Logic Towers St. Albert’s College Lane Banerji Road Ernakulam, Kerala 682018 Compact Systems 0497-768 986 1st Floor Platinum Centre Bank Road Kannur, Kerala 670 001 Nirmalagiri College, Computer Centre 0490- 2364447 Nirmalagiri Post Kannur District, Kerala 670701 Indiaoptions.Com 0484-2371284/2372638 Mr. Benny .M.O 40/9604,Next to mymoon theatre, 1st floor, Chittoor road, Kochi, Kerala 682018 Logic Software Solutions - Kottayam 0481-300 355 Philips Building Pallipurathukavu Jn Kottayam, Kerala Time Technologies.Net - Kottayam 0481 301136 Vazhakala Building, Market Jn., Kottayam, Kerala 686 001 Business Informatics Group (LCC) Palakkad 0491-2545356 1st Floor, Shaik Manzil, College Road, Tharekkad Palakkad, Kerala 678 001 Vidya Academy of Science & Technology (VAST) 0487-442 572 SunTower Building, East Fort, Thrissur, Kerala 680 005 Logic Software Solutions - Trivandrum 0471-2336132, 233623 2nd Floor , Centre Plaza Vazhuthacaud Trivandrum, Kerala 695014 Time Technologies.Net 0471-315060 T.C. 15/28 Vellayambalam Trivandrum, Kerala 695 010

you have to check with the centres also a lot of vue centres are not active. I found only 2 active centres out of 7 in Delhi.

Hi Steven, Thanks a lot for your time spent for me. I never knew there are lot of centres in kerala conduct this test. Currently i am in our chennai office. I will check from the site and find out the centres available in Chennai. Best regards, Anu

Hi Ajay, Thanks for the info. I will chek from the available centres and see which all are functional. Best regards, Anu

hi Anu, wish u all the best for the exam. do write the review of ur exam here. Regards vaibhav pednekar

Hi But I am in a confusion now to select which papers to be appeared. I have been to developemnt for some years now. can somebody just suggest some papers. Best regards, Anu

Hi Anuchandran Generally these tests are for NSC employees to become accredited and show a level of knowledge as well as a marketable skill, as they are now available to all there is no reason you cannot sit them, maybe just a question of why? Anyway assuming you want to enhance yourself the exams are country coded, so I will assume W1 is the worldwide one for India. In this instance you would need to sit, from a development perspective, W1 05-010 Navision Attain Programming. I believe to sit the development course you have to be associated with a NSC and not an end user, and the development course, I think is a pre-requisite for the exam W1 05-011 Navision Attain Development. But check this with your NSC as this may differ around the world. I think from a functional perspective you then have to sit the Essentials exam, then the Financial Management exam and then the functional areas such as warehousing, inventory costing, manufacturing, but each exam has a pre-requisite - this maybe a course or another exam. You will need to check depending upon your requirements. You will find the courses listed on the vue website.

Hi Steven, Thanks a lot for your reply. I got the information on different exams from the site. Yes your question is valid that why i should get certified not being with an NSC. I have been working with navision for quite long time now and done lot of cutomization. Just thought of getting certified to have some acknowledgement on the time and efforts i put on this[:)]. Best regards, Anu

Hi Anuchandran Good for you, and the best of luck with the exams.

Thanks steven

Hello, I am wondering that if we managed to get the Essential and Overview cert in ABC comapny (NSC), and then we decided to resigned and work for XYZ comapny(NSC). Do you think we are able to get the certs for our own usage or MICROSOFT has our details? Regards Chewak

Hi Chewak The certification is person related - if an NSC gains the person they are added to their skillset. This i show I understand it (well the certificate is in MY name and no company name is on it! [:D])