When i try to Generate Incremental CIL compilation, i am getting the below errors.
–“CIL generation: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: parameterTypes”
–“CIL generation: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”
Please suggest me that, why these errors and how to solve.
I wil try and let u know[:)]
I did not find any solution in anyone of above links.
Let me put more clarity on my issue,
I create a RunBaseBatch classes and its working fine when i run it normally. but, i am getting some CIL related erros while i run the same with batch processing.
So, to solve this, I clicked on Generate Incremental CIL compilatoin. after compilation i got few errors which are already i mentioned in the above.
Please follow the below steps to clear this error :
step1) First Stop the AOS.
step2) Delete all of the source in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsAX\bin\XppIL directory.
step3) Start the AOS.
step4) Perform a Full CIL.
step5) Perform a Incremental CIL
- Stop the AOS
- Delete the contents of the bin\XppIL [C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsAX\bin\XppIL] folder on the AOS server (with backup in place) [not the folders, just the files which are outside the folders - 2003 files in total]
- Restart the AOS
- Open AX
- In AOT, Navigate to Build → Generate Full CIL
After doing these, if you still get any errors,
- Navigate to the individual objects in AOT which are throwing the errors
- Compile them one after the other.
- Full Compile Again [Build → Generate Full CIL]
It will solve your issue.