Free Training Material 4.0 SP01

Hi, up to 30.11. you can get training materials for the SP01 for Version 4.0 - and, hard to belive, it’s free, without charge. Go to: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/ClassroomTraining/news/NAV4SP1_TM.htm Michael

Thanks for the link! I must say I haven’t seen that, yet.

Thanks a lot also from here… that’s a good news, must be that the strategy to sell training material didn’t work out as wanted for MBS… almost looks like good old Navision times [;)] Saludos Nils

Hi all! Iém not able to dowload those files . Please can someone sent those to me or if they can be posted to the "Downloads"on the MBSuser Group? Thanks

If your company is registered as a Navision Partner, you should be able to obtain a login off someone there which will allow you to sign in and download the material. Unfortunately, I cannot send them or post them because they have “Confidential, Partner only” & “Redistribution Prohibited” stamped all over them. I would probably be breaking some kind of law by doing so!!! Regards, Edward.

Shanna, as an NSC you should be able to down load them, just get in touch with your MS contact for details.

Now I got those files. In fact as my browser was not IE but Mozilla Firefox, I was not able to do that. I change my browser for that and got it.

quote:

Now I got those files. In fact as my browser was not IE but Mozilla Firefox, I was not able to do that. I change my browser for that and got it.
Originally posted by shanna - 2005 Oct 25 : 13:04:51

Pls. Shanna can sent me this manual Thanks Alofokhai

Hmm, shanna, I am also noticing that certain things on MS site don’t work as they should, I also use Firefox. But if you use IE,t hen they work. I wonder whay that is [?]

Hi Shanna, can you please mail me the manual at sanjeev_baranwal123@yahoo.com

Hi Shanna, can you please alse mail those files to me jan.friis@tiscali.dk thanks in advance