format printing AutoChange

Hello, I have a problem when printing a report REPORT.RUN(SelEtat.“ID état”,FALSE,FALSE,EnTeteFactVente); print on Letter Format (instead of A4) and the size propoerty of the report is A4 REPORT.RUNMODAL(SelEtat.“ID état”,TRUE,FALSE,EnTeteFactVente); print on A4 Format The printer is an HP4050 with A4 Tray. If i print on another printer (CANON), i obtain A4 for the both. and i don’t understand why.

Hi You could try to use LaserNet, it will solve your problems, without doing any programming. You can read further information on http://www.graphium.dk/index.asp

quote:

Originally posted by lessi: Hello, I have a problem when printing a report REPORT.RUN(SelEtat.“ID état”,FALSE,FALSE,EnTeteFactVente); print on Letter Format (instead of A4) and the size propoerty of the report is A4 REPORT.RUNMODAL(SelEtat.“ID état”,TRUE,FALSE,EnTeteFactVente); print on A4 Format The printer is an HP4050 with A4 Tray. If i print on another printer (CANON), i obtain A4 for the both. and i don’t understand why.

Have you checked the default paper size property of the printer on the machine you’re printing from the report ?? Sometimes that kind of problem are based on the machines configuration and not in Navision itself… Alfonso Pertierra (Spain)apertierra@teleline.es

yes, i do. and that’s all what i can say because, today, it is working fine.