Forecolor - Printing in colour of label text

Hi, Sounds like a simple question!!! I want to change font color of a label in report to Red. In Report designer I changed forecolor of label to Red. (Tried both color toolbox, as well as setting forecolor property). During design time label appears in Red, but while printing or previewing the report, Label color is Black!!!. am I missing something? Thanks in advance for help. Sid

Hi Printing in color doesn’t work in Navision [:(]. The only way to get figures in other colors than black is to export the data e.g. to Excel and print it there. bye André

Another way can be to make an image and use the image control…[:)]…which is what we did eventually before asking you all. But it is surprising that such a functional rich ERP does not have color printing. Say, I want to show a report in which all quantity with -ve is in Red or a profit and loss where losses will be in red, I will have to through the route of excel? I got a shock ! Sid

Hi

quote:

Originally posted by ksid
… But it is surprising that such a functional rich ERP does not have color printing. …

Nobody is perfect[B)].

quote:

… Say, I want to show a report in which all quantity with -ve is in Red or a profit and loss where losses will be in red, I will have to through the route of excel?

This is the reason why I created several forms with red color for negative figures [8D]. bye André