FlowField Date Range

I hope this has not been covered before. I looked at some other examples in various FlowField discussions, and I am frustrated because it seems as though other devs have wanted to do what I want to do, but I cannot figure out how to make this work. Basically here is what I want to do: I want to show the sum total of a custom field on the Cust.Ledger Entry table, but I want it filtered to be greater than or equal to a date field in the customer table. I cannot figure out how to do this, if I use the Date Filter and reference this date field, I only get the entries for that specific date not >=, I can use filter and >= and hard code a date, and it works, but I want the user to be able to change the date on the customer form, and have the sum field from cust ledger recalc based on >= the date field Please help Devin W. McMahon, MCDBA

The easiest way is to create you flow field using a date filter. Make the date field on the customers card a Date variable then on the OnValidate trigger of the text box put the following. SETFILTER(datefilter,’>=%1’,MyDateVar); CALCFIELD(MyCustomField); You should also do the above on the OnAfterGetRecord Trigger. Paul Baxter