Finite planning problem

Hi, I have Work Center with Capacity 5. I setup this workcenter as Capacity Constrained. System Plans only one capacity per day. Not 5.

Hi Valentin What version are you running and how have you set up the constraint - Dampner and Critical Load %? I will set up mine with the same settings and see if I get the same result. Nothing exists in MBS support for this.

Hi Valentin, I’m not 100% clear on your definition of Capacity 5. On the work centre schedule tab you can define Unit of Measure, Capacity, Efficiency and consolidated calendar. However [Planning] calendar defines the CAPACITY over a period of time. Check that you have capacity defined as 5 in the planning calendar for each day. Check also that you have consolidated calendar = No. Also check the setup and run time unit of measure on the routing for the item. Good luck.

I also have gone thru this, i this part is missing.

System ignores Consiladeated calender & capacity but it consider efficency, i am currently using effeicency as capacity by 100% * 5 capacity = 500% capacity for each WC