Financial Statements - Structure type

Hi Guys!

I need your help. I created a financial statement with one line of type = structure. When I generated the financial statement, there is a huge space before the line structure. How do I correct this? Will really appreciate your help on this. :slight_smile: Thanks!

Carol

Hi Carol,

You should simply be able to delete the structure / node with the red “X” sign in the task bar. Maybe it is easier for you to deactivate the tree control and delete the line.

Cheers,

Ludwig

Hi Ludwig,

Thank you very much for your reply. My issue is when I generate the report. The structure is ok, my problem is when I generate the report, there is a huge space between the previous line and the line with type = structure. I verified the setting of the line spacing, it is set to none. The report does not look good because of the huge spacing. Will appreciate your help. [:)]

Thanks,

Carol

Hi Carol,

I tested the behaviour you describe in a demo contoso environment did, however, not get any problem with the spacing.

Have you checked whether a line break is setup in the lines before and after the structure element?

If yes, the only thing I could think of is to setup a test report with some lines and a structure element included.

Try and see if you still face the problem with the spacing.

If yes and you still cannot find a solution I suggest that you talk with somebody from the development / IT department of your company.

Cheers,

Ludwig