Financial Requirement

Hi, This prospect of mine is looking a Financial report like P&L and B/S By Divisions( coloumn wise side by side)(I am using Dimention to capture div) I tried to do it in Account schedule It is not possible to have division as Coloumn. then I tried to do it by Analyse By Dimention. I could manage to have the Div coloumn wise But I could not create a P&l Format in Analysis View. So I am not able to view a Profit and loss format by dimention. Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Best Rgds Patro

You might take a look at the Analysis by Dimensions function to see if that would help. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

If you are using Attain, that is :slight_smile: If not, I suggest that you upgrade instead of having a modification made. The Analysis views in Attain are awesome! Lars Strøm Valsted ------------------------- Why can’t programmers tell the difference between Christmas and Halloween? Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

_____________________________________________ You might take a look at the Analysis by Dimensions function to see if that would help. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner _____________________________________________ I have tried that but we need to have Analysis Views to run a report but Can we build a P&L or BL format in the Analysis View ? I am using Navision Attain Ver 3.10 Best Rgds Patro

I am not an expert in using the new Analysis by Dimensions feature. But my quick review of the described capabilities leads me to believe that you can use Analysis Views to capture any G/L data you want. To do the formatting that you want, you may need to export sets of data (filtered by Dimension) to Excel, then combine these to get your columnar comparative report. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

Hi patro, You can make analysis view for the Same accounts in your P/L and then define the dimension and filters. You can then print the account schedule and you can attach analysis view code to the report before printing. i.e. You can have a combination of Account Schedule and Analysis View code or Printing the analysis view code. Thnx, Best regards, Prashanth NCFC, NCMC, NCSD prashycool@yahoo.com

Dear Prashant, Thank for your methord. It could be an excellent idea. I tried it but there is a problem in that I can’t use the analysis view code in this report print out as under option I have to metion the column layout which mandatory. Let me know if you mean something diff or you have tried that succesfully. Best Rgds Patro. You can then print the account schedule and you can attach analysis view code to the report before printing. i.e. You can have a combination of Account Schedule and Analysis View code or Printing the analysis view code.