FIN2.60D with UPAS and SQL Server?

The following configuration works: Fin 2.60D Server with Navision DB, User Portal Application Server (UPAS). I can receive/send XML information via Message queue. Now changing the configuration to SQL Server instead of Navision DB: I can access the Navision DB with a Navision Client but if I start UPAS I get an error: “Table 200000001 does not exist”. It’s true, this table does not exist. In none of my db’s So it must be a very specific table which is only needed if FinSQL comes together with UPAS. Question: Does anybody know this problem? Is there any documentation about the fact that UPAS doesn’t work together with FinSQL yet or was I missing something? I have to admit that this was my very first FinSQL installation so it might be that I overlooked something important. ------- With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian

Marcus, just a hint! The 2000000001 Table is the Object virtual table. Soren Nielsen, moderator Integration/Developer NOLUG

In the SQL version, the Object table is not virtual - its very real. In some NF versions, if the Object table and its fields have been localised to a non-english language in the stx file, this table will not be successfully opened. Therefore, either the object table identifiers would need renaming in the SQL database, or english names in the stx used. Basically, they must match. Dont know if this is the problem, but…