Filters: A*..L*

Hello I tried running the Inventory Valuation Report, with the filters for No. set to [A*…L*] So I’m looking for all items that start with A and go right thought to those that start with L. (AXXXX,BXXXX…LXXXX) The report returns only those that start with B* and works through to the L*. It seems to ignor the A* items. I tried this in the Inventory to G/L report as well, with the same results. My work around was A*|B*|C*|…L* Any ideas on this? thanks

I think if you just have ‘…L*’ it should work fine.

quote:

Originally posted by CHRISRI70
Hello I tried running the Inventory Valuation Report, with the filters for No. set to [A*…L*] So I’m looking for all items that start with A and go right thought to those that start with L. (AXXXX,BXXXX…LXXXX) The report returns only those that start with B* and works through to the L*. It seems to ignor the A* items. I tried this in the Inventory to G/L report as well, with the same results. My work around was A*|B*|C*|…L*

If the Filter [A*…L*] doesn’t work try AXXXX…LXXXX (AXXXX = first, LXXXX = last item). You can select the items with F6. bye Andre

Try A…L*.

Hi all my vote in this particular case would be for A…LZZZ Pelle