Fields invisible in sales order details form

Hi All,
I am trying to create a sales order in a recently setup environment. I am able to add header line entry in the “sales order details” form, but I don’t see some of the mandatory columns in the lines section of the form, viz. configuration, size and color. I think there are some of the configuration keys need to be enabled and I am unable to figure out which one are they. Also, will I confront similar issues with the other forms as well as I have mentioned, this is a newly setup environment, or is there a set of steps to be followed to get the most necessary configurations keys enabled?

Thank you for your time!

Go to the stock button and select dimension display and activate them. If they are not shown right mouse click and show to bring them forward. Then check the parameters file and dimensions tab and ensure the dimensions you want are activated as default on the sales order lines.

Hi AdamRoue,

Thank you very much for your reply,.

You wrote *“*Go to the stock button and select dimension display and activate them”

Where do I find the stock button?

*“*If they are not shown right mouse click and show to bring them forward. Then check the parameters file and dimensions tab and ensure the dimensions you want are activated as default on the sales order lines.”

I’m sorry but I failed to comprehend. Please tell me the path to find the entities you’d mentioned.

I don’t know how I posted my first post, some lines make no sense!.. But I have re-written them

I am trying to create a sales order in a recently setup environment. I am able to add header line entry in the “sales order details” form, but I don’t see some of the mandatory columns in the lines section of the form, viz. configuration, size and color. I think there are some of the configuration keys need to be enabled and I am unable to figure out which ones are they. Also, will I confront similar issues with the other forms as well? As I have mentioned, this is a newly setup environment, is there a set of steps to be followed to get the most necessary configurations keys enabled?

On the sales line right mouse click to get the control menu up, does “show” exist as an option? Hide anything and the show is there. The dimension display option is on the stock/inventory button in the sales line section (not infront of the software at the moment) Parameters are in sales ledger and setup

Hi,

Thank you once again for explaining in detail [:)] I checked with the form and I don’t see the fields

When I check the inventory button

5164.Untitled.jpg

And I don’t see the fields on the parameters form either [:|] , anyway I don’t know how, but now I am able to save the entry! And the question remains unanswered…

The final screen shot tells me it is not activated in the configuration so you need to activate it under admin and setup and system and configuration (path guessed as I am not in front of the system)

Hi,

The final screen shot tells me it is not activated in the configuration so you need to activate it under admin and setup and system and configuration (path guessed as I am not in front of the system)

Thanks for the path. I went to Administrator → Setup → Configuration → Logistics → Item dimension and checked the options (Color/ Size and Configuration). Now the options are visible on the form [:)]