Extended Text in new table

Hi All Can anyone help me with Extended Texts? I want to use extented texts in another table beyond Items, Resources,… He are the steps used: - on tables 279 and 280 I’ve created a new OptionString on Field “Table Name” and correct Table Relation in field “No.”. - Then link the Extented Texts form to the new form throught a menu item, just like in Item screen. The problem is that when I open this new “Extended Texts” in this form it always opens with table name option as Standard Text and not with my new option. Any idea? Thanks

Hi Castro, I think u have problem with ur menuitem property… Please check ur menuitems “RunFormLink” property. Ex : Table Name=CONST(Item),No.=FIELD(No.) links to Item option of “Table Name” on T279 So ur’s would look like, Table Name=CONST(Newoption),No.=FIELD(No.) links to Newoption option of “Table Name” on T279 cheers, JHC

Thanks, it was just that. It works

quote:

Originally posted by JHC
Hi Castro, I think u have problem with ur menuitem property… Please check ur menuitems “RunFormLink” property. Ex : Table Name=CONST(Item),No.=FIELD(No.) links to Item option of “Table Name” on T279 So ur’s would look like, Table Name=CONST(Newoption),No.=FIELD(No.) links to Newoption option of “Table Name” on T279 cheers, JHC