Export a value of an open form to a report

I’m creating a report and I need the vaule of a field (ex. field No.) that is on the active record of the form I have opened. How could I import that value, to the report ?

Usually what you do is setting a filter on a variable with the same type of the record you’re having on the form and send that variable to the report using the settableview function if you’re calling the report by code or use the datalink property instead if just using the runobject property and choosing the report. Regards

You can also pass the filtered record variable as parameter to the RUN or RUNMODAL function when calling the report from C/AL code.

quote:

Originally posted by apertierra
Usually what you do is setting a filter on a variable with the same type of the record you’re having on the form and send that variable to the report using the settableview function if you’re calling the report by code or use the datalink property instead if just using the runobject property and choosing the report. Regards

Thanks Alfonso (and Heinz too), but in fact we can’t program on C/AL code, except on reports (because our licence limits). So paying attention on second part of your answer, I’m not able to find the “datalink property” I espect to find on buton properties,…? (I forgot say, we are working with Attain 3.10 !) Best regards