Excise on Transfer Order

Experts,

When i am trying to pass a Transfer Order at the line level when i select a particular item, in “TO WAREHOUSE” what i can see is only “RG23D” & “None” in the dropdown field of Excise Record Type. but as we have a this req. for manufacturing company, what it should also show is RG23A, RG23C and PLA, which is not shown, please tell me if i had missed something to check.

Thanks in Advance.

HI

Is it Ax 2009 or 2012? If it is AX 2012

Setup not missed

But you have to select the - “Excise Type” either manufacturer or Trader before selection of Excise record type in the same form tax information tab

Hope this will help

HI

Is it Ax 2009 or 2012? If it is AX 2012

Setup not missed

But you have to select the - “Excise Type” either manufacturer or Trader before selection of Excise record type in the same form tax information tab

Hope this will help

We are on AX 2009…

I tried to change the Excise type in Company Information > Excise Type to Manufacturer, but still its showing the same message.

Please advice what needs to done/checked next

Thanks in Advance

We are trying to transfer the goods from the Depot to the Warehouse which issued the goods i.e. RG23D to RG23A.

How to achieve the same in Transfer Orders??

Reply soon.

Thanks in Advance.

nope,

two field groups available " From warehouse" and “TO warehouse” excise details of two need to be entered

Nope??

Sir, We are entering From Warehouse and To Warehouse excise details but as per my first post we are not getting “TO Warehouse” excise record type details in the drop down its only coming as None.

Seriuosly dont know whats wrong??

please help experts.

Thanks in Advance.

Dear All,

Any updates on the above mentioned issue??

Please do reply on the same.

Thanks in advance.